Welcome to the website of Avenue Sol, LLC (together with any of its subsidiaries or corporate affiliates, “Avenue Sol,” “we,” “us” or “our”)! At Avenue Sol, our goal is to protect the privacy and security of your personal information.
Information we collect from or about you may vary depending on how you use the Website, your visit(s) to the Stores, and information you may choose to provide to us and to other sources.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:
Avenue Sol collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This includes, but is not limited to, individually identifiable information, such as your full name, a user name and password, email address, phone number, physical address, credit card information and other billing information.
Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- Registration and Ordering: Before using certain parts of this Website or ordering products or services, you must complete a registration form and/or create an account. This will require you to provide certain personal and billing information.
In Store Purchases: When you make a purchase in our Store, we will collect your billing information you provide to us for the transaction, as well as your purchase information. We may also ask you to provide certain personal information if you are interested in receiving information about upcoming sales, events and other promotions.
- Marketing Emails: We may send marketing and or promotional emails to the email address you provide to us. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving these marketing messages by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any promotional email or contact us at email@example.com (and put “Unsubscribe” or “Opt Out” in the subject line). (Please note that despite unsubscribing from such marketing communications, we may still contact you in relation to your order(s) or any issues relating any business you conduct with us.)
- Written Reviews: Avenue Sol will require a valid registered e-mail address and a review name when it comes to completing the review form on the Website in relation to a specific Avenue Sol product. Following the moderation process, your review, alongside your review name and date, may be posted on the Website.
You can choose not to provide us with Personal Information, but then you may not be able to fully take advantage of certain features of our website and we may not be able to provide you with certain products and/or services.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To personalize and improve our services, the Website and the Stores, and allow you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize your experience in using our services;
- To provide you with a streamlined checkout experience;
- To process and fulfill your order(s)/purchase(s), contact you concerning the status of an order/purchase, answer questions, respond to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise contact and communicate with you when necessary;
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising, including on the Website, via direct mail, e-mail, text message, or push notifications, and to contact you about upcoming Avenue Sol
- Sales, promotions, offers and product information.
- To help us learn more about our visitors and customers, and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To develop new products and services;
- To research and address any problems with our Website, Stores, business, and our products and services;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website, Stores and our business; and
- Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
We do not share, sell, lease or rent information about our customers to unaffiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share aggregate, anonymous or summary information regarding our customers and their behaviors with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data is not personal information and so will not identify you personally.
- The information that you provide to us, including information that we automatically collect about you (as explained above) and information we receive from third parties may be used to make AV SOL marketing efforts more efficient. The information that you provide to us, including information that we automatically collect about you (as explained above), may also be shared with trusted third parties for their own marketing purposes. If you prefer that we do not share your information with these third parties, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with “Opt Out” in the subject line along with your full name, address and email address in the body of the email.
- We also may share your email address with a third-party, such as a media agency, to send email and other communications, including interest-based advertising to you on our behalf. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information about you, including based on your email address, with our advertising and marketing partners, and third-party media properties, including social media sites, to allow them to send targeted advertising messages on our behalf. If you wish to stop receiving promotional communications from these third parties, please email us at email@example.com with “Opt Out” in the subject line along with your full name, address and email address in the body of the email. In addition, you may be able to opt out of these ads by clicking on an icon in the ad or through the privacy settings in each media property.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us, such as a Fulfillment Company, credit card processor, email service provider or web host, among others. These parties may need personal information about you in order to perform their functions. However, these parties may not use any personal information we share with them about you for any other purpose other than in connection with performing supporting functions for us.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any sweepstakes and contests.
- We may use your written and/or video reviews on our Website, in Stores and/or within AV SOL for product improvement, product development, customer experience improvement, and possible communication/PR purposes.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping with AV SOL is easy and we strive to ensure that your information is safe and secure. As a result, AV SOL has implemented certain physical, administrative, and technical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee our security measures. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
When using the Website, you should ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account information by limiting access to your computer (or other device) and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
YOUR COLORADO PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a Colorado resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the address below.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13) you should not register, order, purchase or provide information to or from AV SOL If you have knowledge that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has submitted Personal Information to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove that child’s personal information from our files.
CORRECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR DISABLING YOUR ACCOUNT
You can (a) access, correct, or update your Personal Information, and/or (b) disable your online account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to AV SOL Customer Service department info@Avenuesol.com. Please clearly label the subject line “Corrections / Disabling Account,” and do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information. In specific circumstances, proof of identity and payment may be required.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving marketing or promotional emails from us, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in any promotional email or contact us at info@Avenuesol.com (and put “Unsubscribe” or “Opt Out” in the subject line).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may link to or offer some of our services in connection with third party websites or applications, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for the practices of such websites or applications, and we encourage you to read and fully understand their privacy policies.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER and WARNING: Avenue Sol™ sandals are fun, however, the sandals, Tops and Bases are not toys! Avenue Sol sandals has been designed to allow you to switch styles whenever you want, however, your shoes should always be handled with care. Avenue Sol sandals CANNOT be worn individually. Please follow the instructions for assembly very carefully. Your Avenue Sol should not be used for any purpose other than the product’s intended use. Avenue Sol does not accept responsibility for any damage or harm caused directly or indirectly from any product that has been misused, abused, neglected, damaged, or altered in any way. We do not accept any liability or damage as a result of incorrect assembly of your shoe. If your product is damaged or defective upon receipt we will offer you a full refund. If you are simply unsatisfied with any product purchase from Avenue Sol you have 7 days to return your purchase. When used properly you will have the same lifetime as any standard pair of sandals. If you experience any difficulties with the functionality of your within the first 7 days of purchase we will gladly replace your product.